Manage your CDN
Serve your cached data effectively via your Control Panel or API and be in full charge of your performance optimization.
Purge & Prefetch
Prefetch (sometimes called push) helps you upload your content to our edge servers prior to its distribution. This comes in handy especially if you deliver large files and need to update immediately your cached files so that your users can reach it straight after publishing.
Purge function deletes selected files from the edge servers. Purging is useful when you update your content or delete it from your Origin and need to get rid of the cached content at once.
- Prefetch your files to the entire network with one click
- Clear your cache within second with Instant Purge
- Manage Purge and Prefetch through the Control Panel or API
Customisable cache rules
Tell us how long you’d like us to keep your content on our cache servers. Set the cache expiry time in the range between 10 minutes and 12 days. On top of that, we honour Cache-Control headers and give them higher priority over the CDN cache expiry settings.
- Manage your cache rules in the Client Section or via API
- Send your own “Cache-Control” headers including 's-maxage='
Data center control
Optimize your service performance by turning on and off any of our PoPs located on 6 continents. Changes you make take place instantly.