CDN77 can now be integrated with Magento! We prepared a fast and easy tutorial especially for you business developers! Speed up your eCommerce sites and watch as your business grows.
Setting up Magento with CDN77 content delivery network
- Login to your Magento Admin Panel
- Click on System at the top navigation bar and select Configuration as shown in the image:
- In the side menu click on the Web tab and then select the Unsecured section.
- Update the following with your CDN url or CNAME (You will find both under CDN List in CDN77 client section). Below is an example using CNAME:
- Base Media URL: cdn.yourmagento.com/media/
- Click “Save Config” to update changes
- Select the Current Configuration Scope drop-down and choose Main Website
- Then navigate to Web > Unsecure > Base Skin URL
- Untick Use Default for the Base Skin URL
- Update Base Skin URL with cdn.yourmagento.com/skin/
- Click on “Save Config“
Now you’re using CDN!
To verify if your Magento is on CDN view the HTML source code. Details here.